Our client requires the services of a COST ACCOUNTANT (Paarl)
Reporting to the Marketing Director the incumbent is responsible to ensure the supply of and integrity of data used in the costing process of the company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
● Rate calculations
● Project management/Tenders
● Data collection
● Data analysis
● Customer care.
● A degree in cost accounting
● A minimum of 2 years relevant experience whilst experience in a transport environment will be a definite advantage
● MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
● Technical/professional knowledge and skill
● Planning and organising
● Decision-making and problem solving
● Good communication and presentation skills
● Be able to cope with short timelines
● Strong numerical abilities
● Creativity and innovation
● Attention to detail
● Team player.
NB: Appointment is subject to positive security clearance as well as passing the in-house proficiency test.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.