• Relevant business degree e.g. B.Com, CA (SA), CFA
• 5 years relevant experience in asset management
• Strong quantitative ability and highly analytical
• Extensive user knowledge to operate the following systems:
o Investment systems: AIMS, SMAC, Interlink
o Performance systems: Statpro Composites (GIPS), StatPro Data Hub, StatPro SPA & StatPro SI.
o Data sources: MoneyMate, INET & other sources
• Competent understanding and application of relevant formulae
• High standard of spread sheeting
• Thorough knowledge of GIPS & application thereof within the business
• A RPL (recognition of prior learning) process may be considered for this role in conjunction with minimum qualifications
The purpose of this role is to operate within a best practice framework that will ensure that all the reporting, performance and attribution information requirements of clients, the investment team, prospective clients, third parties, asset consultants and monitoring bodies of the Asset Management business are optimised.
• Business Knowledge
• Risk and Compliance
• Efficiency improvement, process design and implementation
• Decision making and problem solving
• Teamwork and Cooperation
• Leading and Living the Vision and Values
• Relationship Management and Networking
• Self Development
A comprehensive Job description is available on request.
Closing date for applications: 05 October 2012
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.